- Individual or group classes on demand: 27/04 - 10/07
- Rhythm and Dance workshops (Sunday through Friday): 17/05 - 22/05
05/07 - 10/07
- Individual or group classes on demand: 06/09 - 18/10
- Rhythm and Dance workshops (Sunday through Friday): 04/10 - 09/10
11/10 - 16/10
When you make your reservation for our workshop, we can help you booking your accommodation in one of these comfortable and fully equipped apartments, all located a few steps from the wonderful Souda beach, and at walking distance from House "Kavouri", where the workshop is held. As an alternative, you can choose to stay in the village of Plakias.
- Breakfast can be taken in House "Kavouri", complete lunch can be enjoyed in one of the taverns of Souda Bay with 10-12€, while dinner is often combined with small excursions, visits to taverns with live music or feasts.
We are not working as a travel company, we do not take any provisions from local owners for accommodations or restaurants. Our philosophy, also common to kretamittendrin, is transparency in what we are doing.
There is so much inner wealth we get from Cretan people and from nature on this beautiful spot on earth that we like to give something back.
At the end of the season 5% of the income of our workshops will be donated to support local aid projects.
In a warm, welcoming and friendly environment, offers calm and relaxation along with a spectacular view on the Libyan Sea and the beach of Souda.
Built on a regional road, Voukelari studios & tavern is the ideal choice for those who want a quiet stay near all popular destinations.
The house is located on a well tended plot of land, slightly above Souda Bay.
Apart from a small road a footpath is leading down directly to the sea and to the beautiful beach of Souda.
The seaside road ends there near two tavernas with tasty cretan cuisine.